Friday, July 8, 2011

Random Update


My roomate is moving in a month and we haven't switched the internet over to my name yet, so it's out at my place. Which actually turned out to be one of those blessings in disguise, since I now have to actually leave my house if I want to check my etsy sales or emails or facebook. I think I may leave it until the winter (when I really don't leave the house at all for months at a time) because the air conditioning, deep quiet and people watching at the library are really satisfying and I'm not wasting hours and hours of each day wandering around pinterest or blogs when I'm at home.

Another epic twenty something birthday has come and gone over the weekend, with a different crowd and different party every night and I came out on the other end totally exhausted. AWESOME. The only minor regret is how I completely forgot to get a pinata for peeps to beat the crap out of, but my only consolation is the possibility of doing that for my roomie's goodbye party in a month. So there's still hope.

New nail polish color: lilacisim from Essie. Almost overbearingly cute and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment