Monday, January 11, 2010

Etsy Front Pages




One of my items was featured in a front page treasury last night (again only noticed as I consulted a tracker and wondered about the massive surge of views and hearts) and then this morning a treasury that I had picked out made the front page. Here's some chopped down screen grabs for your viewing pleasure.

Here's the craftcult shot, where you can see the item of mine that was featured and then in grey underneath you can see the current front page which is the one that I picked.

Then there's the treasury with my item in.

And finally, a closer up section of the front page that I picked out. That was fun to see when I logged on this morning.

Today would have been my first day back in classes had I not dropped out, so I sort of felt like this was the universe's way of cheering me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment