Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dressing Better


Every year, I tell myself this will be the year that I discover the magical dressing formula that will establish my indie street cred while still maintaining an effortless chic, classic wardrobe. For cheap.

This year, I'm convinced that the secret formula involves floral print skirts (high waisted and gathered, full circle) and vintage inspired dresses. And one patterned cardigan, but mostly the skirts. I say this because I have a tendency to wear only solid dark colors and floral skirts will go with essentially every single shirt that I own. (Additionally, this goes hand in hand with my pre new year resolution to make more clothing for myself, the kind I want to wear and can't find.) Fingers crossed that it works.

Photo clicks through to, where else? etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment