Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dottie Angel


Dottie Angel was a guest post yesterday on sfgirlbybay and all it took was a scroll through her photos there to send me shooting off into her flikr stream to dreamily oogle her adorable house.

It's quirky for sure, layer after layer of vintage floral, lace lace lace, pops of turquoise and mid century furniture with cats, chickens and wee olive the dog mixed in. There's a silver bullet trailer out back, and patchwork floral curtains on the windows. I'm obsessed.

As far as I'm concerned, she's created the most perfect crafty girl cave, and I want one of my own. It caused me to consider chucking my closet in favor of layered vintage slips with added lace on top as my everyday uniform, or painting something coral, or starting to keep chickens. Or all of the above. My mind is soggy with adoration, and a need to go thrift shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment