Monday, March 5, 2012

Camera Update

Anyone remember the vintage camera I picked up a couple months ago?  I dutifully loaded it with film and carried it around in my purse and shot a whopping 48 shots (half frames, remember) over the course of my work days.  I finally wound it up, dropped it off at the only decent film processor in town and an hour later had in my hot little hands.......

.... a woefully disappointing roll of blank negatives, for a $2.13 processing fee.  Wah-wah.  Talk about a let down.  I was racking my brains, trying to decide if it leaked light or was loaded incorrectly, and I just don't know. Do I sacrifice a second roll of film to shoot a few shots and see if it was user error?  I was so confident in my little prize because of the abandoned roll of film inside, I just assumed that it was working. If it doesn't work, I don't have room to keep another beautiful retro camera purely for display.  (polaroids, I'm looking at you....)

No comments:

Post a Comment