Saturday, January 7, 2012

Perpetual Journal

I love new years.  I love fresh starts and blank pages and beginnings.  I never really set big, overriding new years resolutions because I'm constantly starting and working on little goals.  (Sleep more.  Go to yoga three times a week.  Save ten percent of every paycheck.  )  This year, however, I have one big goal (entirely eliminate my little debt) which I've been saying for years, but this is the first time I've been consistently employed in ages (and I just got a raise!)  And I have one little goal, which is to journal a little more.


I quite like the idea of this Line a Day journal, but then I fell way in love with this perpetual journal seen on Design Sponge.  I'm in the process of making one of my own, but wanted mine to be  in a closed off box, because I would more than certainly spill all 365+ cards in that at least once.  So i'm making cute little cards and hunting for the perfect box for it. (I kinda want it to be a vintage recipe card box!)  It's so much more manageable to write a little capsule of your day down than trying to always make time for a whole written out entry in a traditional journal, and I really love the idea of scanning back to what I was doing on that day in the following years.

No comments:

Post a Comment