Monday, September 12, 2011

Sing Sweetly Dress


Tried on this Sing Sweetly Dress (from anthropologie, no longer on their site) because I was dying over the cute green bird print on navy backround. And was so, so let down. The bodice is this wonderful, pleated overlain complex top, the skirt is wide and swooshy and has pockets. I hate the sash, since I'm not six and a flower girl, but think it'd be super chic with a thin leather belt instead. However, that delightfully detailed bodice was falling right off me on a dress already a size smaller than I regularly wear. With the most giant padded bra I've ever owned.

I went online to look and see if I could find a smaller size, and seems every reviewer ever had troubles with the bust, so I'm glad it's not just me and my mini chest. But, boo. I wish they would sell their fabric so I could make myself a crazy bird printed blouse instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment