Friday, September 24, 2010

Camera Bag


I'm really bad about throwing my camera into whatever purse I happen to be carrying at the time, along with everything else that lives in there, and I know how sketchy that is, considering that camera is probably worth more than my car at this point. (I drive a cheap beater, ya'll.)

The problem is they don't make cute camera bags.

Or so I thought. Say hello to Jo's Totes, and the bag I want. For a cool $94 dollars, you have padded sides and bottom, water resistant exterior, and inserts to pop around your lenses. But it looks like a cute purse! Genius. I've actually considered doing this diy-style before with vintage carry on bags from the thrift store, but they're always slightly taller than is easy to reach in and grab a camera or wallet.

1 comment:

  1. I used to throw my little point and shoot in my purse all the time. And now it doesn't work anymore.

    ReplyDelete