Sunday, February 28, 2010

Garden


It's been warmer this week (left the house without a jacket yesterday, for the first time in months!) and I'm getting excited to put seeds in the earth and start growing green things.

This time last year I was working for a local garden center and had access to all kinds of interesting seeds and plants, so our vegetable garden was "rainbow" themed. I'm starting to plan what fun things we want to eat this year. The purple queen beans we tried are a keeper though, they're delicious, and so easy to see when it comes time to pick them!

p.s.-I paid off my laptop today and bought this. I've been reading everything our library has on photography and digital photography, and I'm out of my mind excited to finally get my hands on a camera of my own. I'm overwhelmed by how much I have to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment