Monday, February 22, 2010

Cupcake Trailer


Saw this on style me pretty, and keeled over. Those shades of blue and yellow were my high school colors, and to this day, I think it's the most adorable combination ever. Do you see the little wings? and the striped awning? (This one happens to be used to serve cupcakes, and hello? Like they needed one more thing to make me fall in love.) I want one.

(*aside: I've been really pondering touring the country lately, either in a bio-diesel bus, or a wee trailer, or whatever. I apparently either need a job or education based online, and some kind of motorized living vehicle. I can't decide if it's the winter or my 20's getting to me, but man. You know something must be up when traveling across the country in a trailer sounds like a perfectly good idea.)

1 comment:

  1. Wanderlust. I haz it too. So does your dad. You can't blame it on your age, just your genes. PS. I'm 30 next month. You're not allowed to have age related crises. I get to go first.

    ReplyDelete