Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Obsessed with: Bento

My husband has been wanting a bento box to pack a lunch in, so in my online search to find a cool one, I stumbled across a whole community of bento-holics that take their lunches seriously, and am now reconsidering my lunchtime philosophy.

I don't know that I could muster up the enuthusiasm to pack these everday, (this photo is one of the least elaborate) but scrolling through a couple sites at least gave me the inspiration to change up my sandwhich/yogurt/granola bar combo at least some of the time. Scroll through the bentolunch livejournal community to see some elaborate handcut vegetables and read descriptions of mouthwateringly awesome packed lunches. (pumpkin soup with bunny shaped apples, anyone?)

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest lunch ever! How fun. Is that how you'll be packing some lunches for Trevor from now on? ;-)

    ReplyDelete